CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

And the decision is......

Today we received the phone call back from Cedar River Montessori School regarding the results of our admissions interview that we had on Monday!

And their decision was....."NO"!!!

They just said that based on the children already present in the classroom at this time, that our boys would not be a good fit into their classroom. Hmmm...what does that mean??

Big bummer, but I had something deep down telling me that we were not going to get in! I wasn't hugely surprised and I wasn't hugely upset by their decision either! Guess it's time to move onto Plan B....

So, Kelly and I spent some additional time this evening trying to figure out which Montessori School we check into next...and hope that it's not too late for fall admission!

3 comments:

Liliana said...

What a bummer! Well, like you said on to plan B. You will find the right school for the boys, it just is not going to be the fist one you looked at. Don't stress, you'll find the righ one. I know you will.

Dawn Finlayson said...

Love the new blog layout!!! Lookin' good!

Rachael said...

Even though it isn't the news you hoped for, isn't it great that you already know! What a contrast with the school district! I hope you find the right fit. I wish I'd have been able to catch up last month - it's been busy at your house.

And CONGRATS on potty training!! That's HUGE!! I want some of that heading our way... :)