CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 8, 2011

Our New Trampoline

I have been looking on craigslist to buy a trampoline for our backyard.  I have been looking for the right price and the right pick up location.  Yesterday morning I SCORED!  I found a 14 foot trampoline in the Kent area (come to find out, it was less than 1 mile away!)!  I found the craigslist posting at 7:15am and she put a phone number on the post, so I quickly e-mailed her and then I called her.  I had to leave a message and promptly profusely apologized for calling so early, but I wanted to be the first responder to the ad (ad was left the night before at 10:30pm).  She called me back and yes, I was the first caller and by 10am, we owned our own trampoline!  YES!!  So excited!

I had the boys help me try to put it together (without instructions) while daddy was at work.  I really wanted to have it all together before he got home so I could take a picture of it and send it to him saying that we now owned a new backyard toy!  Well, it didn't quite work that way.  I did the best I could in a couple of hours and got frustrated with a couple of things, so decided to wait for daddy to come home.  He took one look at it, changed some things around and within 90 minutes, the boys were bouncing on it!  Go figure!

So, here are some pictures of our first evening playing on the trampoline!

Kelly giving the trampoline some finishing touches




Carson and Logan being silly
It was our pajama day yesterday, which means that they don't have to get dressed!  Apparently Logan takes that literally and doesn't even bother putting on pajamas!  LOL!  He's my naked boy...just loves being naked!

Not only did we score with our purchase of the trampoline, I also scored with finding some canning jars for CHEAP!  YAH for me!  Trying to get enough jars to be able to can up a storm late summer/early fall!  YEEHAW!

So...who wants to come bounce with us??

Stay tuned for some fun Fourth of July photos, which will be coming soon!

1 comment:

Liliana said...

They boys are going to LOVE playing on their new toy. Great score!