CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Fun

YIKES!  It's almost 11pm and what am I doing??  Scrapbooking and blogging!  I've made it this far (scrapbooked the pages), I may as well share them with you before I go to bed, right??  (Yeah, tell me that in the morning when I'm the cranky, tired one!). 

So, here is our Halloween adventures this year!  The pages may look redundant (the design is, the pictures are not!), but the first two pages go in Carson's scrapbook and the second two pages go in Logan's scrapbook!  If you'd like to get a better look at the page, just double click on the image and it will blow up the page for you (that way you can read the journaling).  Anyways, I'm going to let the pages speak for themselves and go tuck myself into bed (guess I'll be taking a nap tomorrow, huh?)

Again, as usual, I'd LOVE to hear your comments!

Carson's Album

Carson's Album

Logan's Album

Logan's Album

2 comments:

Colette said...

Great job on the pages Kari. Love the roller skating one. Oh what talent you have!

Dawn said...

Love the new Thanksgiving theme!