CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birthday Party

Here are a few photos from Carson and Logan's Birthday Party at The Bouncy Place this past weekend! These pages are for Logan's scrapbook (I haven't finished Carson's pages since his birthday is this coming weekend)! We had a wonderful time at the party...a lot of our friends came to bounce with us, we ate yummy food and the kids had a lot of fun! What more could you ask for??




I'm so ready for October to be over! We've had five family birthdays this month...two of which were Carson and Logan, one big birthday party, family visiting and Halloween! YIKES...I'm ready for a break in November because here comes December...Christmas is just around the corner!

Oh, by the way, did you notice my cool new look on the blog?? Just in time for Halloween! Many thanks to my friend Carrie who helped me change my look...Thanks Carrie! Happy Halloween to everyone!

No comments: