CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

This week's weight loss!

WOOHOO!  I lost 2 pounds this week!  (19.5 pounds total....another 17 pounds to go!)  I worked my butt off at the gym this week.  I think I went 6 times!  WOW...yah for me! (gotta be my own cheering squad, you know!)  I had one day that I didn't make the healthiest food choices and then sat on my rear-end scrapbooking for 12 hours...and I still lost!

This week is going to be a tough one.  I'm volunteering at the school two of the days that I would normally go to the gym.  It is also the boy's birthday party on Saturday and we have some family coming to town (yay...auntie Kendra and the girls are coming to stay with us for a couple of days).  I'll make the best of it and do my best to make it to the gym as much as possible. 

Here's to another good week!

1 comment:

Kendra Rosenau said...

Rah, Rah, Rah! You go Kari! You need to motivate your sis to do the same. We really look forward to seeing you and the fam. Love ya