CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thank You Card



So, I just had to share this! I have been playing around with a program called StoryBook Creator Plus (a digital scrapbooking software made by Creative Memories). Since Carson's last day at his developmental preschool is next Wednesday, I spent a little time today making Thank You cards for the many many staff members at school who have been part of Carson's life this past year. It really is amazing how many folks have touched our lives...just at preschool. It takes a flock to make a program like that be successful!

If you are not able to read it, it says, "Thank You! Thanks for making my school year so special! You are the greatest! Love, Carson George" It is written in a cool kindergarten type font called "Dear Teacher."

For those of you who have helped Carson be successful this year, "Thank You!" Sorry, Miss Billie if you see this before you get one...it will be arriving soon! I just had to share it...I think it turned out super cool!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Liliana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liliana said...

What a cute card! This is a great picture of Carson! I am sure the teachers are going to love this! : )

Dawn Finlayson said...

Cool! You'll have to show me the CM software sometime. Doesn't hurt that the kid is so darn cute!!!! I'm sure the teachers will love that card.

Rachael said...

That's PERFECT. I wish I'd seen that sooner! I woulda copied! :)