CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Morning Routine

I have been trying to brainstorm ways to make our routines more user friendly and useful. So, today I spent a bit of time this evening finalizing our morning routine into a chart format. It has all the tasks that need to be completed every morning before we run out the door to work/daycare/whatever. Dr. Glass even recommended that we do the same routine even on the weekends. That would provide consistency all across the board. So, being my anal, detailed oriented self...a chart was right up my alley! Along with help from a friend (thanks Hartley!) and Publisher software (way cool...this was my first time using it...Thanks Missy!), I came up with the following chart:


I'm pretty proud of it so I just had to share!

Now that one mission is accomplished, I'm off to bed! I'm one pooped mommy!

1 comment:

Dawn Finlayson said...

You got the routine posted! Looks great. I told my sister about this the routine schedule and she might try it for her son! Wonderful idea. Hope you're having a great week. Talk to you soon.
Dawn